Friday 1 October 2021

Head Bob Oct 2021 - Bulls Head Bob the 60'S INFLUENCER. Famous intro ...She's Leaving Home Harpist.

Hello Playmates!!  

Here we are, October already, hopefully starting the downslope on the charts for Mister Covid and The Variants and looking forward to autumnal weather and brushing off the old Barbour Jacket to take some long walks, taking in the fresh air and, no doubt get some more rain as it's the year of the La Niña weather phenomenon. 

BOB - "INFLUENCER OF THE GOLDEN FEW GENERATION?"

I always thought that the new-fangled title of Influencer which seems to attract a fair amount of cash was reserved solely for girls with big tits who are famous for sod all or young effeminate boys stinking of moisturiser who giggle a lot into a camera.  They all have a skin care range.

I was thinking I believe I could be an Influencer of our generation.    I'm as ugly as a bat with a leathery, well worn exterior, looking for a TV  "Moisturiser Challenge" Sponsor".  If moisturiser works on me it will truly influence a whole older generation.  I've got the name Copyrighted "That's the Rub" a kind of homage to Shakespeare and Vicks vapour rub which will give it a touch of class and mentally ease your breathing at night.  Each week they will send a group of more mature celebrities to come and lather me in creams and unguents till I 'Smooth Out Man'.   If it catches the public's imagination, that will be the name of my Signature range of personal fragrances.   It's the show thats got it all.  Mrs Bob says I sometimes have natural fragrances that could take down a Baboon in a close quarters situation, she hasn't lost her way with a compliment.  

My Influencer thoughts, occurred following last months blog, where I exposed the ticket prices of Elton Johns tour exceeding £1000.00 per head, so could it have been that I subliminally Influenced his decision to cancel his 2021 tour until 2023? I read that he had reportedly tripped over something, probably his ego if you ask me, and has sustained an injury to his hip needing two years to recover, ooh dear me!.   I, being a cynical old bastard think there maybe some logic in the 2 year delay.... to give the punters more time to save up??   Who knows in this wild and whacky corporate world or, as His ELOness the Royal Jeff said in his song about himself "When I was a Boy"....."Take me back when there was no money"........I don't believe he really meant it? 

I imagine the TV world will be making contact by the end of the day.  Smooth Out Man!!   

FAMOUS MUSICAL INTROS 

SHE'S LEAVING HOME.    

What Sergeant Pepper or should I say The Beatles and George Martin bought to the world of music was the enormous leap from a 4 piece Dance Band to introducing a musical and technical soundscape that had never been heard before, every single aspect of every song was honed at Abbey Road. Many of todays effects were invented during the recording process too.   Every kind of instrument had been used including a Concert Harp for the intro to the gorgeous She's Leaving Home.    


I recall first hearing the beautiful intro of the Harp melody line, as it flew like a musical butterfly from bar to bar, preparing us for the melancholy to follow.   Sheila Bromberg was the Harpist on the recording and said she had been booked for a 4 hour session but didn't know for who until Paul appeared, she was very pleased to be on a Beatles recording.  The session was endless repetition which angered some of those present.   As is oft the case they used the first take but double tracked it with a tad of delay later on.

This timeless melody, played probably a Zillion times earned Sheila £9 pounds.

That's a little over £2 pounds per hour.

Sheila sadly passed away in August 2021 but her legacy will live on forever.   

FINALLY.   I'm busy, up a ladder renovating some old stonework while the idiot Toilet Roll buyers and Petrol hoarders go mad.  I feel like that in this generation we have created a monster. 

Bob  

copyright: Bullsheadbob 

Contact Bobsbullocks@gmail.com





No comments: